2 HOUR RENTAL
• 2 hours venue use complete w/ sheer drapery, lanterns w/ candles, faux foliage sprigs, bridal lounge & bar stool + wood cross back chair seating for 70
• Venue set up "chapel style" w/ rows of chairs, aisle + altar
• Drink cart
• 1 display table
• Personalized magnetic initials
• Use of boom box
*Additional time for rehearsal not included
(NOTE: OUTSIDE DECOR & FOOD NOT PERMITTED.)
Couples just wanting our beautiful venue for their wedding ceremony celebration can simply rent our chapel. This option allows couples 2 full hours use of our fully decorated and candle lit chapel. Couples are free to coordinate their own ceremony, bring their own music and use their time at our venue in anyway they see fit.
4.5 HOUR RENTAL
• 4.5 hours from entrance to exit
• Decorated chapel complete with layered sheer drapery, lanterns with wax candles, faux foliage arrangements, skyscraper pendants, wax candles throughout venue, use of the bridal lounge with 1920s art deco vanity.
• Venue set up “party style” with:
- 6 six foot tables w/ linens & centerpieces
- 2 five foot bar counters
- 42 American wood cross back chairs & bar stools
- 1 bar table w/ linen
- 1 buffet table w/ linen & centerpiece
- 1 display table w/ centerpiece
- “stage area” for dances, presentations, toasts, etc.
* ”Chapel Style” to “Party Style” room flip included with a “Vow Exchange Bottles & Bites” Package Add-on only
**Additional time for a rehearsal not included.
Folks wanting our beautiful venue for their event can simply rent our chapel. This option allows groups 4.5 full hours use of our fully decorated and candle lit venue. Groups are free to coordinate their own event, bring their own vendors and use their time at our venue in anyway they see fit.
WHAT TO TELL YOUR GUESTS
WHAT TO PUT ON YOUR INVITATIONS:
121 West Kansas Street, Liberty, MO 64068
OFF STREET PARKING LOT:
ACROSS STREET FROM FRONT ENTRANCE
WHEN TO ARRIVE:
You, your guests and vendors will have access to the venue at your appointment time only. Early access to the venue is not available with out interrupting previously scheduled meetings and events. So that your guests are not asked to wait outside the venue (rain or shine), be sure to let them know NOT to arrive earlier than your appointment time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The Client shall pay a deposit to hold a date and time at the Venue. The deposit is $200 for all two-hour bookings, $400 with an additional deposit of $1300 due 3 months prior to the event date for all four hour plus bookings, The deposit shall be applied to the total cost of the booking.
The Client may cancel their event any time prior to 14 days before their event date and, upon such cancellation, the Venue shall be entitled to retain (or if not yet paid, payment of) the applicable deposit plus an amount equal to the Venue’s out of pocket expenses.