The Chapel on The Corner venue Rental
Folks wanting our beautiful venue for their event can simply rent our chapel. This option allows groups 4.5 full hours use of our fully decorated and candle lit venue. Groups are free to coordinate their own event, bring their own vendors and use their time at our venue in anyway they see fit.
• 4.5 hours from entrance to exit
• Decorated chapel complete with layered sheer drapery, lanterns with wax candles, faux foliage arrangements, skyscraper pendants, wax candles throughout venue, use of the bridal lounge with 1920s art deco vanity.
• Venue set up “party style” with:
- 6 six foot tables w/ linens & centerpieces
- 2 five foot bar counters
- 42 American wood cross back chairs & bar stools
- 1 bar table w/ linen
- 1 buffet table w/ linen & centerpiece
- 1 display table w/ centerpiece
- “stage area” for dances, presentations, toasts, etc.
**This option does not include a room flip or additional time for a rehearsal.
THE VOW EXCHANGE “EVERYTHING” CEREMONY & BOTTLES & BITES RECEPTION PACKAGE
EVENT COORDINATION + OFFICIANT + PHOTOGRAPHY + FLOWERS + CAKE + FOOD + DRINKS AND MORE!
THE VOW EXCHANGE CEREMONY &
BOTTLES & BITES RECEPTION PACKAGE
EVENT COORDINATION + OFFICIANT + CAKE +
FOOD + DRINKS AND MORE!
Couples planning a wedding in or near the Kansas City area will love the all-inclusive packages by The Vow Exchange Events complete with a wedding officiant, planner & day of coordinator plus optional photography & flowers, cake and wedding reception. Just add it to your venue booking when you’ve found your perfect wedding date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The Client shall pay a deposit to hold a date and time at the Venue. The deposit is $400 with an additional deposit of $1300 due 3 months prior to the event date for all four hour plus bookings. The deposit shall be applied to the total cost of the booking.
The Client may cancel their event any time prior to 14 days before their event date and, upon such cancellation, the Venue shall be entitled to retain (or if not yet paid, payment of) the applicable deposit plus an amount equal to the Venue’s out of pocket expenses.