GETTING READY FOR YOUR MINI CEREMONY EVENT
Congratulations on booking your Mini Ceremony event! Allow us to fill you in on what you need to know as you prepare for the big day.
TAKE A TOUR
If you haven't already, take a few minutes to look through the Mini Ceremony online brochure. This handy dandy brochure is packed with oodles of information giving you an overview of what to expect on your big day.
coupleS often want to know...
Looking for a quick answer to a quick question? See below to get a fast answer to our most commonly asked questions.
Don't see what you are looking for?
Click below for more info
WHAT TO TELL YOUR GUESTS
WHEN TO ARRIVE:
- The couple and guests should plan on arriving no more than 15 minutes before the start time so the Host can get you checked in.
- The couple and guests will have access to our waiting area prior to the scheduled Mini Ceremony appointment time.
- The couple and guests will be admitted into The Vow Exchange ceremony space once BOTH PARTICIPANTS in the ceremony (ie. Bride AND Groom) have checked in with the Host. (NOTE: Individuals in your group will NOT be admitted into The Vow Exchange ceremony space until BOTH PARTICIPANTS in the ceremony have checked in).
- All ceremonies are to begin PROMPTLY at the scheduled wedding start time.
- Mini Ceremony Wedding reservations are scheduled back-to-back. Couples not ready to start their ceremony at their wedding start time will forfeit their scheduled spot and will have the option to reschedule to another available Mini Ceremony Wedding spot.
WHat to put on your invitations:
THE VOW EXCHANGE CHAPEL
1701 MCGEE STREET • KANSAS CITY, MO 64102
Front Entrance in Alley behind McGEe
OFF STREET PARKING LOT IS ON 1705 OAK STREET • KANSAS CITY, MO 64108
NOTE: As you may already know, The Vow Exchange Chapel is a bit tucked away. Be sure to tell your guests not rely on GPS to find our location as there is NO entrance to our venue on McGee Street! The handy map below will help you find us. Also, feel free to share this with your guests and include it in your invitations!
what to bring
- Remember to bring your Missouri State Marriage License and at least one witness (18 years or older) with you so we can make your marriage legal (any adult guest or your photographer can be this witness).
- The Vow Exchange Host will be available to serve as 1 of the 2 required witnesses if needed.
- The Host will collect your marriage license for your officiant to complete upon check-in.