PUT ME IN COACH, I'M READY TO PLAY!
At The Vow Exchange, we invite our service providers to work as little or as much as you would like. So that we know when you would like to work, review our 5 scheduling options and select which one works best for you. We will do our best to give you your top schedule preference.
Below is a sample monthly schedule. Note that most events will fall on weekends Friday through Sunday, with only 1-2 events on a Monday through Thursday each month.
When selecting a schedule, it is important to...
- Connect with your scheduler if you expect to be unavailable for an extended period of time. (ie. traveling, parental leave, etc.)
- Connect with your scheduler on date conflicts for intermittent absences (ie. out of town for a wedding, etc.)
- Select a schedule that works with your regular schedule and other "gigs".
- Connect with your scheduler if you expect your regular schedule to change.
other things to note...
- We will confirm your assigned schedule at the beginning of each year.
- You will not be scheduled for an event that is not on your confirmed assigned schedule unless we contact you directly.
- You will not be scheduled for an event that is on your assigned schedule but that falls on a Holiday Weekend (ie. Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, etc) unless we contact you directly.
Contact your scheduler for questions regarding setting your availability or other scheduling questions.