THE VOW EXCHANGE PAYMENT,
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Below is our Payment, Cancellation & Refund policy required at the time of booking.
Due at time of booking:
30-90 Minute Packages: $200
3 Hour Packages: $400
Payment method: Credit or Debit Card only
Event balance due 14 days before date of the event.
Payment method: Cash, Check, Credit or Debit Card
payment, CANCELLATION and REFUND:
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS:
• The client agrees a booking deposit of $200 for all 30 & 90 minute packages or $400 for all 3 hour packages is required to hold the date and time. The client agrees this deposit shall be applied to the total cost of the package.
• The client understands their booking deposit is non-transferable to a different venue with in The Vow Exchange venue network.
• The client agrees The Vow Exchange must confirm receipt for the full package balance by midnight 14 days before their scheduled event to retain vendor services scheduled for their event. The client agrees all vendor services for their event are subject to cancellation for failure to remit the full balance payment by the aforementioned deadline. The cancellation of vendor services will result in the cancellation of the client’s event.
• The client agrees all package payments are refundable less the NON-REFUNDABLE $200 deposit for 30-90 minute packages or $400 deposit for 3 hour packages if cancelled or changed 14 days or more before their scheduled event date.
• For all package bookings, the client agrees all package payments may be applied to any new package, event date, time spot or postponed event providing The Vow Exchange is notified 14 days or more before the client’s event. In the event the client books a package of which the total cost is less than the amount the client has already paid, the client will be refunded the difference.
• The client agrees they will only be refunded payments made over 50% of their package price for events cancelled 13 days or less before their event date. The client understands 50% of the package price is required to reserve, book, retain, and secure vendors that can not be cancelled or rescheduled 13 days or less to the event.
• The agreement of The Vow Exchange to host the ceremony including officiating, photography, flowers and designated venue is subject to proven detention by accidents, riots, strikes, epidemics, acts of God, or any other legitimate conditions beyond their control. If such circumstances arise, all reasonable efforts will be made by The Vow Exchange to find a replacement. Should The Vow Exchange be unable to secure a replacement to host the ceremony, client shall receive a full refund. Client agrees that in all circumstances, The Vow Exchange liability shall be exclusively limited to an amount equal to the performance fee and that The Vow Exchange shall not be liable for indirect or consequential damages arising from any breach of contract.
EVENT CONTRACT AMENDMENTS:
• The client may request a contract amendment to their event package, date, time spot, or postpone their event providing The Vow Exchange is notified 14 days or more before the their event.
• The Vow Exchange is unable to amend an event resulting in the cancellation of services for the event date or time spot 13 days or less before the event.
• The client agrees that it is the client's responsibility to ensure The Vow Exchange has been notified of changes to their event package, date, time spot, postponement or cancellation and that The Vow Exchange has made the necessary amendments to the event contract. The client agrees that The Vow Exchange shall not be liable for changes requested to the event that are not included in the event contract.
• Clients who request to reschedule their event may select a date within the next 18 months from the date of their request and are limited to packages available on the date of their request.