Our flower arrangements
At The Vow Exchange, we have created "plug and play" flower arrangements to simplify our wedding flower services. See our standard arrangements below.
- Flower Selections: couple may select one premium flower type to be mixed with in season selections
- Flower Colors: couple may select up to 2 colors
- Bouquet Size & Shape: Size - approximately 12 diameter, shape - hand tied round or organic in shape.
- Tied With: a neutral ribbon such as white/ivory, natural, burlap, etc. (a vintage handkerchief will be added around the handle)
- Customization: couple may indicate one specialty flower selection and up to 2 colors
- Boutonniere: made to coordinate with the bouquet
- Arrangement Types:
- nose gay bouquets (for bridesmaids),
- boutonnieres (for groomsmen/dads)
- corsages (for moms)
- head wreaths (for young girls)
- aisle hangers
- Flower Selections: to match selections used in bride's bouquet
- Flower Colors: to match colors used in bride's bouquet
Which events get which arrangements?
Please refer to the customer notes on the booking for the assigned flower arrangement(s).
Arrangement Drop Off instructions
The Vow Exchange hosts multiple events on a given day. To ensure the appropriate arrangements get to the appropriate clients see below for drop off instructions:
- Label each arrangement with the couple's name
- Schedule one delivery for all arrangements each event day with the location manager
- Day of event, place each delivery on designated area on the drop off shelf in the staff room
NOTE: if there is no designated area for an arrangement, call location manager to confirm the arrangement.
Our couples expect...
The Vow Exchange offers services which follow the current trends for the wedding industry. We invite our florists to delight our couples with flower arrangements that are on trend and not "run-of-the-mill". This includes on trend flower selections and color palettes. No standard issue red roses here (unless that style makes a come back)!