BOTTLES & BITES BUFFET AND BAR
At The Vow Exchange, we have created a "plug and play" buffet and bar service to simplify the planning for our reception packages. See our standard buffet and bar details below. Every reception event has BOTH the buffet and bar included, along with bartender service for the last 3.5 hours of each event.
Presentation is a big deal to us! See the guide below for the overview of our buffet and bar package as well as some examples of the look we are going for with the platters.
THE VOW EXCHANGE CATERING PACKAGE
- Baked Creamy Artichoke Dip Served with Crostini: We will provide the dutch oven for baking and a bowl for the crostini. Usually served at room temperature in the dutch oven.
- Fruit and Cheese Platter(s) Served with Crackers: We will provide the platter(s) and the bowl for crackers. We prefer that the cheese is NOT diced or sliced, but served in whole pieces and that the fruit is in bunches, not removed from the stem (such as grapes).
- Mediterranean Platter(s) with Hummus or White Bean Dip. Served with Pita wedges: Grilled Vegetables, Olives and Feta Cheese arranged on a platter.
- PLUS: One Meat Option to be chosen by the customer and communicated to you 2 weeks before the event via our Bulletin Board.
- Beef Tenderloin Caprese Skewers
- Chicken Skewers with Dipping Sauce
- Lobster Salad Sliders
THE VOW EXCHANGE BAR PACKAGE
- Our bar package includes 1 mid-range priced white wine (Usually Chardonnay), 1 mid-range priced red wine (Usually Cabernet) & 2 beer options to be chosen by the customer and communicated to you 2 weeks before the event via our Bulletin Board: Bud Light, Coors Light, Miller Light, Budweiser, Boulevard Wheat, Boulevard Pale Ale, Boulevard Seasonal.
FOOD AND DRINK DELIVERY & SERVICE
- A few days before an upcoming event, our team will drop off a box with our platters and dutch oven so your team can prepare and arrange the food. NOTE: We will wash the platters before dropping off. There is no need to wash them or get them wet. Some of these platters are not supposed to be immersed in water, so we will do the washing. :) Also, we will have serving spoons and tongs at the Vow Exchange when the table is set up! There is a platter assignment list available for guidance on what food goes on what platters if that is helpful.
- Platters of food and the beer and wine may be delivered by the bartender, to the venue 1 hour after to the event start time. Always check the Bulletin Board for your arrival time for delivery and setup. The Vow Exchange will provide a buffet table and a bar with a bar cart for backup supplies. We will also provide platters, bowls and utensils for service along with plates, wooden forks & napkins. The Vow Exchange Hosts will setup, re-fill and maintain the buffet during the event.
- Caterers are asked to provide leftovers boxes to send extra food home with the couple.
YOU WILL PROVIDE:
- Buffet food for 50 guests on arranged on platters that we provide to you.
- 2 selections of beer along with one white and one red wine for 50 guests.
- An experienced, Vow Exchange trained, bartender who will set up the bar, serve the beer, wine, champagne, water and bottled soda throughout the night. We prefer that you send the same one or two bartenders to all of our events to avoid having to re-train new bartenders. We would love a little help bussing glasses if and when available. The bartender will also be needed to clean up and put away the bar at the end of the event.
- Mixed nuts in a bowl for the bar.
- To-Go Containers for leftovers. VERY IMPORTANT! At least 2 or 3 aluminum pans with lids would be preferable.
WE WILL PROVIDE:
- Tables, bar ware, napkins, plates, utensils, serving pieces and decor.
- Champagne for toasts for 50 and champagne flutes.
- Water, ice and bottled sodas.
- Servers who will set up the buffet table, bus the tables and help put away the buffet and bar at the end of the night.