$4500 FOR UP TO 50 GUESTS
SECURE YOUR DATE WITH:
$400 - DUE ON DATE OF BOOKING
PAY YOUR BALANCE:
$4100 - DUE 14 DAYS BEFORE EVENT DATE
THIS WEDDING PACKAGE INCLUDES
ALL THE BELOW ELEMENTS FOR UP TO 50 GUESTS.
• Accommodates 50 total guests
(excludes children under 5 who can sit on a lap)
• Includes tax, no substitutions or omissions available
VENUE & SERVICES:
Event Length: 4.5 hour event from entrance to exit including ceremony and bottles & bites reception
Decor: Decorated chapel complete with distressed barn wood, lanterns with wax candles & faux flower arrangements, cafe string lighting, wax candles throughout venue, mixed chair & upholstered bench seating
(NOTE: OUTSIDE DECOR NOT PERMITTED.)
Catering: 3 h'ordevours platters plus choice of 1 beef, fish, chicken or vegetarian platter.
Bar: 3 hours of service including
1 domestic beer, 1 premium beer, 1 red, 1 white wine & bottled sodas
Wedding Cake: 3 tier white + choice of middle tier cake flavor decorated in all white OR a metallic gold & white buttercream cake design. (NOTE: NO OUTSIDE CAKES ALLOWED. Gluten or dairy free not available.)
Champagne Toast: Complete with stemware for your guests and a pair of toasting flutes for the happy couple to keep as a gift (NOTE: OUTSIDE GLASSWARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS VENUE.)
Flowers: Flowers not included in this package. Couple may bring their own personal and wedding party flowers.
(NOTE: NO LOOSE PETALS OR DECOR FLOWERS PERMITTED.)
Photographer: Photography not included in this package. Couple may bring their own photographer.
Pre-event Coordinator: A representative to coordinate the details of your customized ceremony & reception with your florist, cake person, caterer, officiant and onsite coordinators.
2 Onsite Coordinators: 2 assistants to:
- orchestrate ceremony processional and queuing music for processional & recessional.
- flip the venue set up for the reception post ceremony
- set up bar & h'ordevours buffet
- serve a champagne toast to your guests
- orchestrate the ceremonial cutting of your cake and champagne toast(s)
- cut and serve cake to you and your guests
- orchestrate music for special dances
- tend to couple and guests throughout the celebration
Officiant: Celebrant to officiate the ceremony with choice of religious/spiritual or non religious/non spiritual ceremony. *Couple may choose to provide their own officiant.
Refreshments: This package includes a refreshing flavored water for guests. Couple may bring their own bottled or canned beverages.
(NOTE: OUTSIDE FOOD & GLASSWARE NOT PERMITTED.)
Entertainment: Choice of 2 playlists to be played throughout the celebration via the venue sounds system. Couple may select specific songs for first dances and ceremony processional & recessional
"Big Moments" Suite Heart Shop Box:
Includes 4 "Big Moments" items locally made in Kansas City: Visit SUITEHEARTSHOP.COM to see what is included.
Favors: Fabric hand flags with "Yay" & "Woohoo" provided for guests to wave during the celebration. (NOTE: OUTSIDE EDIBLE FAVORS NOT PERMITTED.)
Guest Book: Note cards & pens provided on mini clipboards for guests to write well wishes for the couple. Couple may choose to bring their own guest book.
Set Up/Take Down: Included
Looking for some help with your flowers? Browse our flower add-on service available with your confirmed Vow Exchange Ceremony + Bottles & Bites booking.
wedding party FLOWER PACKAGE
- 8 bridal party or aisle arrangements to coordinate with Couple's flowers. Mix & match between bridesmaids bouquets, groomsmen/fathers boutonnieres, corsages for mothers/grandmothers, head wreath for young girl, aisle hangers for center aisle
(NOTE: LOOSE PETALS FOR TOSSING NOT PERMITTED.)